Friday 7 September 2018

Govinda is the most mesmeric talents to have ever graced the scene says Ranveer

Ranveer who is currently busy shooting #Simmba, said he is a big fan of #Govinda and he is the most mesmeric talents to have ever graced the scene.

#instamag-govinda-is-most-mesmeric-talents-to-have-ever-graced-the-scene-saya-ranveer
Ranveer talking about working with Govinda when he appeared on the Saavn's new audio show "Take 2 with Anupama and Rajeev."

Ranveer and Govinda has previously worked on 2014 film, 'Kill Dill' talking about the experience he said, "I am a huge Govinda fan. Accessories in my bedroom are arranged in the 'Raja Babu' way. All the hats, all the shoes, all the sunglasses. Govinda is an all-time great, one of the most mesmeric talents to have ever graced the scene, 'Kill Dil' was a real trip for me. Both him and Anil Kapoor... I get the same feeling, I didn't know what was happening. (It was) Really surreal.

Just to have been slapped by Govinda on-screen felt like 'life ban gayi' (life was made),"
Asked if he channeles his characters when preparing for a film Ranveer said he has stopped doing it after with Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

"I might be doing it subconsciously and that's completely natural but its not like I proactively do it. I used to do a lot of prep up in my earlier days, watch performances. After working on 'Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela' with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, I stopped doing that."

Ranveer was last seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat' co-starring Shahid Kapoor and Deepika Padukone in pivotal roles. His future films include 'Gully Boy' directed by Zoya Akhtar starring alongside Alia Bhatt and Kalki Koechlin and 'Simmba' with debutant Sara Ali Khan.

Simmba, a remake of 2015 Telugu blockbuster Temper. It also stars Sonu Sood. 

Produced by Karan Johar, 'Simmba' will hit the big screens on December 28.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment