Tuesday 13 June 2017

Sonam 'never replied' to Big B

Megastar #Amitabh_Bachchan seems to be unhappy with #Sonam_Kapoor as he says he didn't get any reply from the actress when he wished on her birthday.

sonam-never-replied-to-big-b
Sonam, daughter of actor-producer Anil Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor, turned 32 on June 9.

Amitabh, 74, tweeted on Monday: "And what about me? This is Amitabh Bachchan my dear... I sent you an SMS on your birthday and you never replied."

Sonam had a different story to tell. 

She wrote: "Oh my God sir! I didn't get it! I always reply! Thank you so much! I got Abhishek Bachchan's message. I'm so sorry."
Abhishek, son of Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan, wrote on June 9: "Here's wishing a very Happy Birthday to Sonam Kapoor. Hope you have an even better year than the last one. Our butter chicken meal is pending."
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment