Wednesday 12 September 2018

Actor Divay Dhamija keeps up with his commitments even after suffering from viral

Actor #DivayDhamija who became a popular face on television with his show #Agniphera was currently spotted judging Sophia College’s cultural fest ‘Kaleidoscope’. Divay was seen judging ‘Open Mic Night’ at Sophia College, Grant Road wherein students from different colleges showcased their talent and expressed themselves in the form of dance, music, drama, beat boxing etc.

#instamag-actor-divay-dhamija-keeps-up-with-his-commitments-even-after-suffering-from-viral
“I remember participating in events just like this during my college days few years back and attending events like this, once again makes me nostalgic. The efforts put in by the young participants is really something to look up to.” said Divay when asked him about college fest.
 Though Divay may have seemed to be excited and happy about judging the event, on his personal front he was suffering from a viral which however did not bring his excitement down.

“I had made a commitment with the college that I would be there to judge their event and I knew I had to make it. Yes, I was sick but I could not let that reduce my phase or use that as an excuse to get out of my commitments.”

When asked about his experience of seeing the young talent perform he said,” The event was all about expressing yourself through dance, acting, singing and whatever one could think about and all the participants came up with interesting performances which entertained both the judges and the audience.”
,

No comments:

Post a Comment