Friday 20 July 2018

'Dilbar' is a turning point for me said Nora Fatehi

#NoraFatehi said #Dilbar which has recorded the  fastest 100 million views on YouTube has increased her fan following over night, the song is a turning point in her life.

#instamag-dilbar-is-turning-point-for-me-said-nora-fatehi
Nora Fatehi interacted with media after the success of her recent release 'Dilbar' song from 'Satyamev Jayate'.

Talking about the song's success and the drastic increase in her fan following, Nora  said, "Dilbar is a turning point for me, the last 6 months my fan following has been gradually increasing, especially with my show on MTV, 'Dating int he dark'. But with Dilbar it just changed over night. I was crazy how it flipped.

People started recognizing me on the streets and for me as an artist it is so overwhelming and good. This makes you feel like you are doing your right and people are accepting you and loving you and there is nothing better than that. "
When asked if Nora has seen the original song, Dilbar, which was picturised on actors Sushmita Sen and Sanjay Kapoor for the film Sirf Tum she said she used to obsesse over the song.

"When the original song released I was very young. I was like 5 or 6 years old, I hadn't seen it back then but when I grew up I was really obsessed with the song. I have had a connection with the song since childhood. I idealize Sushmita Sen's performance and her carishma in the song. 

For that to come to me now as a newcomer I felt really lucky and I told myself that something so iconic is not going to happen again so I have to give my 1 billion percent."

Sharing her future projects Nora said, "I have two more announcements to make soon then I will be free to talk about."

John Abraham starrer action thriller Satyameva Jayate is directed by Milap Zaveri, is expected to hit the screens this Independence Day, 15th August.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment