Monday 18 June 2018

I have only learned from my failures: Ranbir Kapoor

#RanbirKapoor, who has had a few failures on his way to stardom said, failures have translated to more learning than his success stories.

@instamag-i-have-only-learned-from-my-failures-ranbir-kapoor
The actor had a rare question and answer session with fans on social media on on Sunday, 

Asked by a Twitter user about how he deals with frustration and failures, Ranbir said: "I have only learned from my failures and not from my successes." 

The actor further added, he celebrates these successes, "by wiping the sweat off my forehead and muttering 'bach gaye' to myself," "Bombay Velvet", "Tamasha" and "Jagga Jasoos" are some of the films that didn't work for Ranbir since his debut in Saawariya . 

When a fan asked where does Ranbir see himself 10 years from now, the actor said: "I hope I can continue entertaining all of you for years to come." 

His forthcoming movie is "Sanju", a biopic on actor Sanjay Dutt. The film directed by Rajkumar Hirani,stars Ranbir Kapoor as Sanjay Dutt.
Presented by Fox star studios, the film will star Dia Mirza, Manisha Koirala, Anushka Sharma, Paresh Rawal, Sonam Kapoor, Tabu and many more. Produced by  Vidhu Vinod Chopra, 'Sanju' will release on 29th June 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment