Thursday 21 June 2018

I have decided to work continuously in difficult films : Arjun Kapoor on Panipat

Actor #ArjunKapoor who is gearing up for the release of his forthcoming film #NamasteEngland, said he has decided to work continuously on difficult projects now.

@instamag-i-have-decided-to-work-continuously-in-difficult-films-arjun-kapoor
Arjun Kapoor interacted with media along with Parineeti Chopra and director Vipul Amrutlal Shah at the wrap-up party of ‘Namaste England’ on Wednesday in Mumbai.

The actor shared some details of his upcoming film projects, Arjun said, “I will start shooting of ‘Panipat’ in November this year and now, I will start shooting for Rajkumar Gupta’s film. Now, I have decided to work continuously in difficult films and I want to do good work. ‘Namastey England’ is comedy, romantic and simple looking film but to do that also Parineeti and made a tuning which simplified our work and  I hope in my upcoming films also, I will make that kind of tuning with my other co-actors which will help us to work in a better manner”

When asked Arjun whether he and his co-actress Parineeti  is ready to get compared with successful pair Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif who starred in ‘Namastey London’, he said “Namastey London’ had a different story and our film has a different story. Obviously Akshay Kumar sir and Katrina became hit pair after doing good films together. 

Parineeti and me are also doing films together so, eventually what happened is that people judged them for what they did and now they will judge both of us for what we are doing. I think a film has to speak for itself. A pair or actors are eventually as good as what they do together so, we hope that audience will like our film instead of comparing both of us with Akshay sir and Katrina Kaif”
‘Namaste England’ is romantic comedy film directed and co-produced by Vipul Amrutlal Shah. The film is the sequel to the Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif starrer 2007 film 'Namastey London'.

The film stars Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra in lead roles. It is scheduled for a worldwide release on 19 October 2018.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment