Saturday 22 July 2017

Price earned more than Andre during their marriage

British TV personality-model #Katie_Price says she regularly got paid more than her former husband and singer #Peter_Andre when they did jobs together during the course of their marriage.

price-earned-more-than-andre-during-marriage
Price and Andre got married in September 2005 after meeting on the TV show "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!". They announced their separation in May 2009.

Shortly after shooting to fame as a model, Price began to recognise her worth as a celebrity and when it came to organising business with Andre, she insisted on having separate contracts because she was a more marketable commodity.

"I did learn early on in my career to not talk about my fee because it does cause arguments and stuff. I learnt what my worth is and what I should charge; I don't go to the opening of an envelope, I don't say yes to every job," Price said during a chat about gender pay gaps, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"In the past with husbands, like with Pete if we did an OK! Magazine shoot we would have separate contracts. I used to get more than him. I know my worth if I wasn't on the cover than others wouldn't be worth it on their own. Does that make sense? That's what I've always done. 

"But when I was nursing the pay was the same. When you get a higher profile job then the money changes," she added.

Price is now married to former stripper Kieran Hayler.

No comments:

Post a Comment