Friday 21 July 2017

Celebrity attends special screening of Munna Michael

Makers of #Munna_Michael hosted special screening of the film on Thursday in Mumbai. Films lead cast #Tiger_Shroff, #Nidhhi_Agerwal, #Nawazuddin_Siddhiqui, Sabbir Khan, Ronit Roy with his wife Neelam Singh and Pankaj Tripathi attended the screening.

celebrity-attends-special-screening
Hers what Tiger and Niddhi said at the screening of the film –

Tiger Shroff – I am nervous, bit scared from inside a bit about the film but at the same time, I am happy and excited as we have worked really hard for this film. We are happy with the product. This is the first time I am watching the film so I am also curious to know audience reaction about the film.

Niddhi Agerwal – I am feeling very nervous right now. Earlier I was excited and happy but now, I am very nervous. This is the first time, I will be watching the film. I have no idea how the film will look onscreen but I am hoping that film will be liked by everyone”.

Munna Michaael is the story is about a young man from the streets, called Munna (Tiger Shroff), who from a young age was a big fan of Michael Jackson. Mahinder Fauji (Nawazuddin Siddiqui) is a gangster who aspires to dance to impress his love interest played by Niddhi Agerwal.

This is the third time, Tiger and Sabbir is collaborating with each other after Heropanthi, and Baghi.
The music for the film is composed by Meet Bros, Tanishk Bagchi, Pranaay, Vishal Mishra, Javed-Mohsin and Gourov-Roshin while the background score is given by Sandip Shirodkar. The lyrics have been written by Kumaar, Danish Sabri, Pranaay, Tanishk-Vayu and Sabbir Khan.
It is produced by Viki Rajani and Eros International. Film Munna Michael is scheduled to release on 3400 screens worldwide (3000 domestic screens & 400 overseas screens).

 It is releasing on 21 July, 2017.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment