Saturday 22 July 2017

Anushka Sharma Still Miffed About “Not Complimenting” Shahrukh Khan

“It’s been Nine years now, why are we still discussing it” says miffed #Anushka_Sharma about complimenting #Shahrukh_Khan on being a good person but never adding “a good actor”.

anushka-sharma-still-miffed-about-not-complimenting-srk
Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma has worked together in super-hit “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” and coming back with another musical romantic drama “Jab Harry Met Sejal”.

During a recent interview Shahrukh Khan was quoted that Anushka Sharma paid her a compliment about being a good person, but never a good actor, which has actress in a tight spot and now leggy lass finally explains her compliment, which was taken the wrong way.  

“See, what I told him and what I meant by it, since I am so philosophical, what I meant was being a good actor or being good at your job is given. He is Shahrukh Khan, so who am I to comment on him, especially on the part how he is an actor?”  

“But I did tell him that the way he was with me, throughout the film and how he made me feel so important. I didn’t feel intimidated by him at all and I was extremely grateful to be working on the film. Overtime I’ve come to appreciate him more and more, so that is what I meant, when I said, He is a good person. Because I think being a good actor is given but above all that we need to be a good person. I was giving him a compliment because for me that is most important; being a good” added Anushka.
Jab Harry met Sejal presented by Red Chillies Entertainment is about the duo travelling across different countries looking for Sejal’s lost engagement ring. It will release on 4th August 2017.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment