Friday 16 December 2016

Link-up rumours don't bother me: Disha Patani

Actress #Disha_Patani says link-up rumours don't bother her and she is only concerned about work.

link-up-rumours-dont-bother-me-disha-patani
Disha has been been rumoured to be in a relationship with Tiger Shroff, with whom she featured in the song "Befikra".

In an industry where actors are often romantically linked to each other often, doesn't she get bothered?

"No. I am here to work and these rumours and all are not a part of my job I think. So I really don't pay attention. I am very selfish when it comes to work and I only care about work," Disha told over phone from Mumbai.

The actress will soon be seen sharing screen space with legendary actor Jackie Chan in the upcoming Sino-Indian film "Kung Fu Yoga" directed by Stanley Tong.
The film, which also stars Sonu Sood and Amyra Dastur, has extensively shot in Beijing, Rajasthan and Dubai.

To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment