Monday 12 December 2016

Andrew Garfield excited to see new Spider-Man film

#The_Amazing_Spider-Man star #Andrew_Garfield says he is excited to watch the new Spider-Man movie, starring Tom Holland.

andrew-garfield-excited-to-see-new-spider-man-film
"I watched (the trailer for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming') and it's great! I think it looks great, I'm really excited to see it, I can't wait," Garfield told etonline.com.

Garfield played Spider-Man in "The Amazing Spider-Man" films from 2012 to 2014. The 33-year-old actor said he is a "big fan" of Holland.

"I'm a big fan of Tom and that character, so I'm just really excited to see it," he said.
Asked him about passing the Spider-Man torch to Holland last year, Garfield said: "I'm just really excited to just be a fan again as opposed to bearing the weight of it."

To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!
,

No comments:

Post a Comment