Tuesday 20 September 2016

Not planned to act in films: Tulsi Kumar

Singer Tulsi Kumar, who has sung a string of popular numbers like "Mere humsafar" and "Soch na sake", says she hasn't planned to try her hands into acting in films.


not-planned-to-act-in-films-tulsi-kumar
"Nowadays a lot of actors are trying their hands in the singing field and yes singers too have ventured into acting, as far as I am concerned I have not planned to act in films, but I have always said that I love featuring in my videos," Tulsi told in an email interview.

The 30-year-old singer says she likes "people associating with the voice they hear, with the face that they see". 

So, I think it's a great idea to feature in my own music videos and in my own singles that I release," added the "Saiyaan Superstar" hitmaker. 
Tulsi says featuring in covers is the defination of acting for her. 

"I will also be doing a series for Youtube, where I will be shooting a lot of songs that I cover. I am going to make covers and shoot for them. So, I think that's going to be the definition of acting for me," she said. 

As of now, Tulsi says it is "completely singing that I want to immerse my hands in."

To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment