Thursday 21 July 2016

'The Legend...' is Patna-Bihar rom-com: Arshad

the-legend-is-patna-bihar-rom-com-arshad

Actor #ArshadWarsi, who will essay a Bihari in #TheLegendofMichaelMishra, says the film is a complete Patna-Bihar romance-comedy.

"I loved the script of this film. This film is a love story. It's our Indian 'desi' rom-com. It's full Patna-Bihar rom-com. It's a very unusual film... a different world has been re-created. It's a world of Michael Mishra. It's a kind of fantasy world," Arshad told.

How was it playing a Bihari in the film?


He said: "I am the coolest Bihari ever because I have my own take. I kind of observe people and pick and make my own little world. I try to take that accent... it was very interesting to be part of this film."

He plays a Patna-based gangster Michael who falls in love with Varsha (Aditi Rao Hydari). Varsha wants Michael to change his lifestyle and thus, he decides to live a clean life which is not easy as his past keeps haunting him.



To stay updated, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!
,

No comments:

Post a Comment