Saturday 30 July 2016

Isla Fisher's tiring lifestyle

Actress #IslaFisher finds her family's nomadic #lifestyle tiring.

isla-fishers-tiring-lifestyle
The 40-year-old actress, who has three children - Olive, 8, Elula, 5, and 14-month-old son Montgomery - with husband Sacha Baron Cohen, says her family currently split their time between England and Los Angeles, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

“Recently we've spent almost 50 per cent of the time in England and 50 per cent of the time in Los Angeles, which is amazing. But it is hard as well. It's like being in a gypsy village, we're always moving, and it's very transatlantic and nomadic, so sometimes it gets a bit tiring. 

“But I'm incredibly grateful for my life and I wouldn't change anything,” Fisher said on TV show “This Morning”.
Fisher grew up in Australia and so still feels a very close affiliation with the country.

“My dad and my mum are both Scottish. I think I always be... my sensibility is Australian, I think I'm quite laid back and I've got a lot of Aussie traits. But then I'm connected very much now to the Britain because I've been here for so long. And LA I love because of the weather,” she said.

To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment