Thursday 20 September 2018

Direction is on my mind but I will not quit choreography: Remo D'Souza

#RemoDSouza, who is gearing up for forthcoming reality show #DancePlus season 4 said direction is on his mind but he will not quit choreography.

#instamag-direction-is-on-my-mind-but-i-will-not-uit-choreography-remo-dsouza
Remo interacted with media at the press conference of 'Dance Plus' season 4 along with co-judges Dharmesh Yelande, Punit Pathak, Shakti Mohan and anchor Raghav Juyal.

After his last directorial 'Race 3 despite being the highest first day opener of 2018 in terms of box-office collection was mocked by film critics and common audience. 

When asked will he choose to focus on choreography in future, Remo said, "I am keener towards directing a film because I know that if I will be directing a film then I will choreograph all songs of that film so of course, right now direction is all on my mind but I will not quit dance choreography because it is my first love."
Over the years Remo has also choreographed and directed films like 'Any Body Can Dance' series, and 'Flying Jatt' in the past. 

Talking about the disappointing Race 3 response, the filmmaker and choreographer said, "It was not able to do desired business at the box-office despite having huge star cast and budgets, when asked Remo what went wrong with the film, he said: "As a director, I feel bad because I wasn't able to take that film to a landmark where I have imagined before starting a film. At the same time, I think whatever responsibility had given to me, I tried to do my level best to make that film better and I did everything as per my capability."

Talking about the hushed project he said: "My next is a dance film which will go on floors very soon."

Remo D'Souza next directorial is said to feature Varun Dhawan, Katrina Kaif and Prabhu Deva in lead roles. Talking about the hushed project he said: "My next is a dance film which will go on floors very soon."

The untitled 3D dance film is being produced by Bhushan Kumar of T-Series. 

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment