Monday 11 September 2017

Kriti Sanon Signed Two New Projects

#Kriti_Sanon turned showstopper for a designer at #BT_Fashion_week and talked about her upcoming projects.

kriti-sanon-signed-two-new-projects
“Yes, I do have upcoming projects but unfortunately I can’t talk about them right now. I think it should be left to the producers to pick out the right time and the way they want to announce the film. So I have signed, I have said yes to two projects. Let’s see, when and how it comes out” said Kriti Sanon on the sidelines of a fashion show.

It is been reported that Kriti Sanon is in talks with producers of Farzi, which will be helmed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K. The actress name is also pitched for the latest installment in Kick Franchise, which also stars Salman Khan and Amy Jackson.

“Raabta” girl Kriti Sanon walked the ramp donning a traditional outfit. The actress looked gorgeous in a bright-colour traditional lehenga-choli that had intricate detailing and carried it off with grace.

The model turned actress expressed her joy over walking the ramp and enjoying good clothes. Kriti said, “I think I loved walking for them and I love wearing beautiful clothes in general. This piece is stunning and thanks to the designer for tailor-making it for me. I like the fact it got rich colours, which is not the usual colour. It got floral embroidery on the Lehenga, so it gives a very modern yet royal kind of a look.”
Kriti Sanon was last seen in Bareilly Ki Barfi, which is a romantic comedy film, directed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, also starring Rajkumar Rao and Ayushmann Khurrana in the lead role. 

Kriti’s new avatar of “Bitti” in the film is been appreciated and loved by fans and critics alike.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment