Monday 10 July 2017

I'm such a cheapskate: Sophie Turner

Actress #Sophie_Turner says she is a "cheapskate" and that she and her friends take turns to buy a round of drinks when they go out.

im-such-cheapskate-sophie-turner
"I'm actually such a cheapskate, but all my friends are cool about it. We take turns getting rounds. I'm not an expensive person. I will go to Topshop, or get a one pounds vodbull (vodka and Red Bull)," Turner told Britain's Marie Claire magazine, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

Turner, who is dating singer Joe Jonas, also doesn't like all the fake praise that goes around in Hollywood, so likes to give "s**t" to her friends when she visits them in Los Angeles.

She said: "I have a lot of friends who were brought up in the UK like me, who are working in LA as actors. When I go over, I'm giving them s**t and being sarcastic. They're like, 'Thank God'.

"They're stuck in this place where everyone is so far up your a**. It's a business town, it's understandable. But sometimes you just need someone to tell you that you're not a f***ing superstar."

Turner is equally blunt in her professional life.

"I've had media training and I hated it. I think people appreciate honesty. Seeing Kristen Stewart doing interviews and talking about her sexuality - it's so forward-thinking. I like that. Cut the bulls**t," she said.
Turner's very close to her "Game of Thrones" co-star Maisie Williams, 20, and the two even suggest roles to one another when they've auditioned for a project they feel would suit the other better.

She said: "We're so close. I've been put up for projects and been like, 'You need to go for this'. Then she'll say, 'I said no to this because I think you need to go for this.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment