Monday 10 July 2017

Ella Eyre rarely washes hair

Singer #Ella_Eyre washes her hair once in two weeks.

ella-eyre-rarely-washes-hair
The 23-year-old says her hair takes a lot of work, and if she doesn't have a professional blow dry, her thick hair takes two whole days to dry so, she tries to keep handling them to a minimum, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"My hair is so much work. The finished look is fantastic, but if I wash it and don't have it blow-dried, it will take two days to dry," Eyre told HELLO! Magazine.

"So I wash it once every two weeks, which I can get away with because it's dry and curly and then I have it tonged.
"I have some pieces in it, but only because it goes through so much when we are filming or shooting. I only trust three people to do my hair - if they are not available, I can do it myself, but it takes ages," she added. 

The "Came here for love" singer favours a simple beauty look and hates the way some people mask their true selves by layering on too much product.

"People nowadays wear so much make-up that you can't figure out how old they are. I mean, I'm 23 and I should look like I'm 23, so for me, less is better. I don't really have a beauty icon because what I like in make-up is really simple."

No comments:

Post a Comment