Friday 9 June 2017

My fiance my most honest critic, says Kirsten Dunst

Actress #Kirsten_Dunst says she relies on her fiance, actor Jesse Plemons, for the most honest criticism of her work.

my-fiance-my-most-honest-critic-says-kirsten-dunst
Dunst's mother Inez Dunst finds it hard to separate her daughter from her big screen characters, so the actress always goes to Plemons for a balanced feedback, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"My mom does not love everything I do! It's not that she doesn't love it... But it's too personal for her. She can't disassociate between her daughter and the actress on screen. I have a few good critics. I never do a movie that everyone will like," Dunst told Prestige Hong Kong magazine.

"My brother will like one, my mom liked another. To me, I guess my fiance is the most neutral, I'd trust his opinion the most... In the past, the reviews were hard. 
"When you work on something for long, when I was younger, I'd take criticism to heart. Now with experience and the maturity, I'm not letting that bother me," she added.
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment