Thursday 18 May 2017

Harry Styles's girlfriend wants a 'break' from social media

Singer #Harry_Styles's girlfriend and chef #Tess_Ward wants to take a "break" from social media to escape the messages she has been getting from One Direction fans since their relationship was revealed.

harry-styless-girlfriend-wants-break-from-social-media
Styles and Ward's relationship came into spotlight last week. However, the revelation left Ward dealing with a backlash on social media.

"Snapchat I've deleted, Twitter -- don't really do it. I'm even a little bit out of love with Instagram," Ward told thetimes.co.uk.

"At the moment I'm getting a lot of direct messages there, but I respectfully choose not to reply to them, because they're all like, er, interesting. I want a break. I just want a break," she added.
Asked if she and Styles are in a relationship, Ward said: "I literally don't have anything to say about that."

Her publicist intervened then and added: "My clients don't talk about their personal lives."
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment