Monday 10 April 2017

Schumer fearful of using natural skincare products

Actress #Amy_Schumer fears that she will smell unpleasant if she uses natural products.

schumer-fearful-of-using-natural-skincare-products
The 35-year-old has a simple daily beauty routine and stopped using natural skincare products fearing she would smell "like a foot", reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"I like the products that I like, but it's bare-bones. There are things people know about, like La Mer, that I had never heard of until recently. So I don't know until someone tells me," Schumer told InStyle magazine.

"My regimen is I wake up, usually around 8:30, brush my teeth, and splash water on my face. Then I put Kiehl's eye-something under my eyes, and I blot La Mer so it looks like sunblock. Then I put on deodorant if I remember, which today I did not.
"I use Seacret deodorant. I tried the natural ones, but my body was just like, 'Stop all that. Just die early and don't smell like a foot'," she added.

The "Trainwreck" star depends a lot on having regular facials to help her complexion.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment