Thursday 13 April 2017

Rowland may have another breast job

Singer #Kelly_Rowland is planning to get another breast job in the future.

rowland-may-have-another-breast-job
The former Destiny's Child member has launched her parenting book titled "Whoa, Baby!", in which she opened up about her experiences as a first-time mother and much more, reports aceshowbiz.com.

She revealed that when breastfeeding her son Titan Jewell, she felt that her breast shape underwent a transformation. 

"All that gnawing at your nipples will take its toll," she wrote in the book. 

"In those early days, I was fascinated (my polite way of saying ‘horrified') by the transformation of the b***s." 

"My nipples were huge - we are talking the size of Frisbees - and sometimes I could see these veins bulging out while I was nursing," she continued. 

"My b***s themselves were so long and stretchy that I sometimes felt like I could've swung them over my shoulders." 
She also admitted that she had a breast job before she became a mother and says she is open to have another one after she has a second child. 

"I can't speak for everyone, but I know I'm going to see someone (wink, wink) after I have my second kid. In the meantime, I just tried to enjoy my ability to feed my baby!" 

Rowland got breast implants in October 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment