Friday 14 April 2017

'Baarish' based on my real love story: Tanishk Bagchi

Music composer #Tanishk_Bagchi says his latest song "Baarish" from the film #HalfGirlfriend is close to him because it emerged out of his personal experiences.

baarish-based-on-my-real-love-story-tanishk-bagchi
"'Baarish' is very close to me. It is based on my real love story. Hence, writing and composing this song came naturally to me," Bagchi said in a statement.

He debuted in Bollywood with the song "Banno" composed by him and Vayu Srivastava for "Tanu Weds Manu Returns". He also came up with the melodious "Bolna" from "Kapoor & Sons" apart from the title track of "Badrinath Ki Dulhania".

On his journey, he said: "It is tough to work as a solo composer, but I am rising slowly and enjoying the process. The fact that the audience is liking my work gives a lot of encouragement."
"Baarish" is picturised on Shraddha Kapoor, who features in "Half Girlfriend" with Arjun Kapoor.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment