Wednesday 12 April 2017

Jhinal Belani wishes to work with Supriya Pathak

Actress #Jhinal_Belani, who idolises #Supriya_Pathak, hopes to share the screen space with the veteran actress in future.

jhinal-belani-wishes-to-work-with-supriya-pathak
"Sharing screen with Supriya ma'am is a dream I have harboured for long. I have done so many Gujarati movies and plays, but have never been in the same frame as her," Jhinal said in a statement.

"Supriya ji has always been my favourite and I have seen all her movies, plays and shows since my childhood days. She as a personality has always enamoured me, and I have heard that she is a totally different person before and after ‘action' and ‘cut'," added Jhinal, who is currently seen as Sonu in TV show "Har Mard Ka Dard".
When she was offered the Life OK show, Jhinal could relate the character to Supriya's popular role of Hansa from TV show "Khichdi".

No comments:

Post a Comment