Wednesday 1 March 2017

Scarlett Johansson 'scolded' by Samuel L. Jackson

Actress #Scarlett_Johansson says she got scolded by her #Avengers co-star Samuel L Jackson at the red carpet of Academy Awards.

scarlett-johansson-scolded-by-samuel-l-jackson
"I was excited to see Sam Jackson, but then he scolded me for not sending him enough pictures of my kid," Johansson told eonline.com.

Johansson, who has a two-year-old daughter named Rose, was amazed by Jackson's question.

"I was like, ‘Honestly, here on the red carpet?' and he was like, ‘Where's my picture?'" Johansson said.

When asked what Jackson sent the baby as a welcoming gift, Johansson said: "Oh, gosh! What did he get the baby? Don't ask me. If I don't remember, he's going to get angry again. You know, you want Sam on your side."
The 89th Academy Awards took place on February 26 here.

To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment