Thursday 2 March 2017

Chastain was slammed for talking 'too much' about gender equality

Actress #Jessica_Chastain, who has been a vocal supporter of gender equality, has revealed that she has faced some discouragement in raising the issue.

chastain-was-slammed-for-talking-too-much-about-gender-equality
Chastain says she was once told by a director that she "talks too much about all of this women stuff", reports dailymail.co.uk.

"I had one male director say to me that I talk too much about all of this 'women stuff'. This is a person I love, and maybe he was concerned I would hurt my career," Chastain told American Way magazine.

"I'm not attacking anyone. I'm trying to create more inclusiveness, compassion and empathy -- which in turn makes better movies, better art," she added.
To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment