Friday 13 January 2017

My life has changed massively: McAvoy

Actor #James_McAvoy says his life has changed "massively" ever since he split from his former wife and actress Anne-Marie Duff.

my-life-has-changed-massively-mcavoy
McAvoy separated from Duff, with whom he has a six-year-old son Brendan, in May 2016.

"My life has changed massively. At the same time, so much has stayed the same," McAvoy told Mr Porter magazine, reports dailymail.co.uk.

"One of the things that's stayed the same is that I still don't talk about my personal life, really. Me and Anne-Marie, when we were together, it was our policy not to speak about each other in public," he added.
To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment