Tuesday 29 November 2016

James Marsden stalked Helen Mirren

Actor #James_Marsden says he has stalked veteran actress #Helen_Mirren.

james-marsden-stalked-helen-mirren
The 43-year-old recently confessed to having a "massive crush" on the 71-year-old actress, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"I just love her, I do. I've had a massive crush on her for years," he said during an episode of "The Ellen Degeneres Show".

"I was on a flight with her once to Rome, and when I got off the flight, I followed her... to baggage claim, and in a very creepy voyeuristic way, I took a photo of her while she was walking," he added.
As Mirren was appearing on the show with him, Marsden said: "I was avoiding seeing her backstage because I didn't want her to know that I was stalking her in the Rome international airport."

To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn

No comments:

Post a Comment