Friday 2 December 2016

Khloe was embarrassed to shop with sisters

Reality TV star #Khloe_Kardashian says she was once "embarrassed" to go shopping with her sisters #Kim and #Kourtney_Kardashian as they were more "petite" than her.

khloe-was-embarrassed-to-shop-with-sisters
Khloe says there was a time when she was anxious about hitting the shops with her sisters due to her weight, reports etonline.com.

"I was what I would say is average size at the time. I was very proud of who I was, and I felt, like, so shamed at the time - to go into boutiques or to go denim shopping," Khloe said at Fortune's Most Powerful Women Next Gen Summit in California.

"It was something that was super hard for me... I was embarrassed to go shopping with my sisters, who are petite," she added.

The 32-year-old hates being called "plus size" and would rather be known as a "woman with curves".

"I'm all for women empowerment and I used to be someone they used to label plus size. F**k that. I don't want to be called that - I'm a woman with curves," she said.

To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment