Tuesday 2 August 2016

Tomlinson, Cowell launching girl group

One Direction singer #LouisTomlinson has joined forces with music mogul #SimonCowell to launch a new girl band.

tomlinson-cowell-launching-girl-group
Tomlinson has set up his own record label imprint under Sony and the pair are working with a new girl group, which Cowell says are "as good as I have ever heard", reports femalefirst.co.uk. 

"He has just signed a deal with us as an imprint of a record label. He has a new artiste who is going to be released this year I hope who are incredible," Cowell told The Sun newspaper. 
"He has got fantastic instincts. He told me about this idea I would say a year or 18 months ago. He stuck with it. They are unbelievably good. They are as good as I have ever heard. I think he has got a real knack for this," he added.

To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment