Tuesday 14 August 2018

I would love to do a movie only on fitness: John Abraham

#JohnAbraham who is gearing up for the release of #SatyamevJayate said he would love to working in a film base don fitness.

#instamag-i-would-love-to-do-movie-only-on-fitness-john-abraham
John interacted with media after being announced as the Brand Ambassador for the fitness brand GNC (General Nutrition Center) on Monday.

When asked if he would like to see a movie based only on fitness rather than an action movie, he said, "The closest I get to a fitness is when I do action films and soon I will do a full fledged action fantastic film. But I would love to do a movie only on fitness I have something in mind and hopefully we will present it to you soon."

The 'Dishoom' actor who is know for his strict fitness rules said he is an extremist and that's his fitness mantra, "My basic fitness mantra is I don't drink alcohol and dont smoke. I haven't never touched drugs either. I don't mean nobody should but if you do drink, it should be within some limit. But I am an extremist when it comes to my fitness. I sleep early, wake up early. Everyday like some people visit the temple I exercise. It is most important for me and that's my fitness mantra."
Talking about associating with GNC John said it an honor and he has always relied on the brand when on tour. "I am very thankful that I got to associate with GNC because I believe a lot in fitness and when I am on tour outside I always rely on GNC. It means General Nutrition Center  and that's were my nutritional needs are fulfilled. I am very that they have come to India and I am very happy that I am their Brand Ambassador."

John will be next seen in RAW- 'Romeo Akbar Walter'. 

'Satyameva Jayate' produced by Bhushan Kumar and Nikkhil Advani is expected to hit the screens this Independence Day, 15th August along side Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'.

Source - News Helpline
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment