Monday 13 August 2018

Adah Sharma Confirms Short Film, Moh

Social media Diva #AdahSharma just confirmed her short film, #Moh, by #KabirThapar and #KevinKailashMuthiah.

#instamag-adah-sharma-confirms-short-film-moh
The actress Adah Sharma confirmed the film on her social media profile and shared the first look poster for the film as well. She wrote, “Sooo thankful to Kabir and Kevin for giving me a role like this for all of you who have liked me in 1920, Heartattack and Kshanam (these 3 movies especially) will loveeee this!”

“And thank you my Insta family for giving me so much love, giving me all the support, even though my mummy isn't a heroine...it's coz of u guys that I can live my dream and do stuff like this #MohTheFilm...P.s. what did u think of the short hair? So many of u had asked me to go short.”

Adah Sharma is sporting short hair for the film. The actress has done a slew of super hit films down south Kshanam, Heartattack, Rana Vikrama, Garam among others and worked with the biggest stars and directors. The actress now makes her debut with a short film in Hindi titled 'Moh'!
Apart from the short film, Adah also has Charlie Chaplin 2 her Tamil debut opposite Prabhu Deva and Soulmate in English and Hindi where she has a double role. The actress will be announcing two more Hindi films soon.

She is also rehearing so forthcoming action caper Commando 3.

Source - News Helpline
, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment