Saturday 29 July 2017

Will Not Talk about my Persoanl Life – Shruti Haasan

Actress #Shruti_Haasan finally reacts to viral photograph, where she is hugging a mystery man at Mumbai airport, says her personal life is not something she will ever talk about.

will-not-talk-about-my-persoanl-life-shruti-haasan
Shruti Haasan was recently spotted hugging a mystery man at the international airport parking lot here in Mumbai, sparking the speculation about marriage and relationship in her life but refused to confirms or deny anything.  

“I don’t talk about my personal life, so people can ask me as much as they like but I am not going to answer” said Shruti Haasan, when asked about the mystery man.

Shruti Haasan was interacting with media during the special screening of Raagdesh, the movie she loved as it is informative and unique.

“I find the film very informative, I liked it. I think for those who are really not attuned or in touch with our history or the timelines of our freedom movement, especially a story that is so unique, I liked it very much. For the director to have that conviction to say the story, which is so different and everyone’s performance is very well” added Shruti.
Actress Shruti also talked about working with Tigmanshu Dhulia in upcoming Yaara, and future project with her father and veteran actor Kamal Haasan.

“I had one of the best learning experiences with Tigmanshu Dhulia in Yaara. I’ve Yaara coming up. I have Sabaash Naidu in Tamil and Sabhash Kundu in Hindi with my father and a lot more which I’ll be announcing soon” adds Shurti.

Daughter of two veteran actor Kamal Haasan and Sarika Thakur, the star child Shruti Haasan refused to talk about raging debate of Nepotism in Bollywood.

“Oh god, I have nothing to say about Nepotism, please leave me out of all this” said Shruti.

Source - News Helpline
,

No comments:

Post a Comment