Saturday 1 July 2017

Arjun Kapoor can pull off difficult roles: Anil

Actor-producer #Anil_Kapoor felt that #Arjun_Kapoor should do their forthcoming film #Mubarakan as he believes that the young actor, also his nephew, has the capability to pull off such difficult roles.

arjun-kapoor-can-pull-off-difficult-roles-anil
Arjun will be seen in a double role in "Mubarakan", which also stars Anil.

"When I first heard the script, I strongly felt that Arjun should do this film. I felt he is the right actor for this script. I picked up the phone and asked him to hear the subject once and take a decision himself." 

"He has the capability to pull off such difficult roles and I'm happy that after listening to the script he decided to do this film," Anil said in a statement.
"Mubarakan", produced by Sony Pictures Networks Productions and Ashwin Varde and Murad Khetani's Cine1 Studios, is slated to have its worldwide release on July 28.
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment