Wednesday 21 June 2017

I really respect, adore Paresh Rawal: Kartik Aaryan

Actor #Kartik_Aaryan, who shared screen space with veteran actor and BJP MP #Paresh_Rawal in #GuestIinLondon, says he respects him a lot and looks up to him whenever in need.

i-really-respect-adore-paresh-rawal-kartik-aaryan
"Paresh sir is someone I'm really close to in the industry. He's one of the few gems in showbiz who genuinely guides and helps his co-stars. We bonded really well during the shoot," Kartik said in a statement.

"While working with him in ‘Guest in London', I got to learn so much. Today after the film is wrapped up and ready for release, I'm still in touch with him and ask him if in doubt. I really respect and adore him," he added.
Directed by Ashwini Dhir, "Guest in London" also features Tanvi Azmi and Kriti Kharbanda. It is slated for release on July 7.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment