Monday 8 May 2017

Bautista thinks Marvel will regain 'Spider-Man' rights

Actor-wrestler #Dave_Bautista believes Marvel Studios could regain the film rights of "Spider-Man", which they had sold off to Sony Pictures Entertainment in 1985.

bautista-thinks-marvel-will-regain-spider-man-rights
The "Guardians of the Galaxy" actor believes the motion picture studio, which has teamed up with Sony for the upcoming film "Spider-Man: Homecoming", could "re-acquire" the rights one day, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"'Spider-Man' is the one I'm really looking forward to. I love Tom Holland. I also love that they're staying so true to the comics with this whole series and I think that's because Marvel Studios has gotten involved," Bautista said on 'Talk Is Jericho' podcast.
"I think it was Sony who had control. And I think they're doing a partnership now, but I think they will - I don't know this for sure - but I think they're going to re-acquire Spider-Man," he added.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment