Saturday 13 May 2017

Gulshan Grover, Ranjeet are 'great teachers of acting'

Budding actor #Herry_Tangri finds veterans #Gulshan_Grover and #Ranjeet great teachers of acting.

gulshan-grover-ranjeet-are-great-teachers-of-acting
Herry will feature in the forthcoming film "Behen Hogi Teri" along with the two actors, mostly known for playing negative characters.

"Both are very encouraging and great teachers of acting. I feel glad that I got to learn something from them. Helped me to polish my acting," Henry said in a statement.

Talking about working on the film, he said: "It was a great experience. It was my first visit to Lucknow. I had awesome food... famous kebabs. The set had great, positive and friendly atmosphere. We had a blast shooting it." 

He says he plays a positive character, Bhura, who is "innocent and lovable".
"He is one of the most important characters in the story."
, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment