Monday 6 February 2017

Kendall Jenner paints bedroom pink to 'suppress' appetite

Model #Kendall_Jenner painted her bedroom pink to "suppress" her appetite

kendall-jenner-paints-bedroom-pink-to-suppress-appetite
The 21-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star has admitted she redecorated her room with a baby-doll shade of rose in a bid to keep off the hunger pangs, which is a tip her friends advised her to do after they visited an art exhibition.

Speaking on her website kendallj.com about her diet tips, Jenner said: "I decided to paint (my room) pink because while I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with the room, I went to dinner with friends and they had just gone to the Human Condition exhibition at a former hospital in LA.
"They were telling me there's a pink room at the exhibit that had an explanation of the colour choice: Baker-Miller Pink is the only colour scientifically proven to calm you and suppress your appetite. I was like, 'I need this colour in my house!'

Last year the star splashed out $6.5million on a six-bedroom, five-bathroom Hollywood Hills mansion which belonged to Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.

To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!
,

No comments:

Post a Comment