Wednesday 8 February 2017

Ed Sheeran feels 'pretty good' about marriage

Singer #EdSheeran, who is dating #CherrySeaborn, admits feeling "pretty good" about marriage.

ed-sheeran-feels-pretty-good-about-marriage
Sheeran briefly opened up about his relationship with girlfriend Seaborn when he stopped by "Kyle and Jackie O Show", reports eonline.com.

"She lives three or four miles away from me where I grew up. And we live together now, we just got cats," he said. 

Asked about expanding the family in the future, Sheeran responded: "Yeah, potentially. I would like some kids."

Then he was asked if this relationship is a "marriage thing". Sheeran said: "I'm pretty...yeah I feel pretty good about it."
To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment