Wednesday 21 December 2016

Will never disappoint my fans: Varun Dhawan

Actor #Varun_Dhawan, who has a huge fan following in India, says he is always ready to bring a smile on his fans faces and will never disappoint them.

will-never-disappoint-my-fans-varun-dhawan
"I would never want to disappoint my fans as they are the ones who have made me. I can always take a few minutes off my busy schedule to bring a smile on their faces," Varun said in a statement.

Varun recently performed to some of his hit tracks at the Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards 2016, which will be aired on January 1 on Nickelodeon.
To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment