Friday 11 November 2016

Concept Photography by Nihal Nair

There are several photographers who have done concept photoshoot and without a doubt, they excel in what they’ve done. No doubt. I like to check online references for concepts when I plan on doing a shoot, and when I see there are no results for such photoshoots I feel happier because I might experiment it for the first time but there is equal nervousness because nobody wants to fail the efforts and manpoer that’s been put in creating those pictures.

concept-photography-by-nihal-nair
Our motto was to create the best from the limited time and we started preparing for  both the shoots.

Everything was set in place and we moved our way to our location and captured a theme.

"Conceptual photography for me is an idea that is in my mind, and I focus on illustrating it and achieve the results just how I thought it to be."Nihal Nair

So far I have tried concepts like lonely soul, wanderer, garage, couple shoot in garage, mechanic, mythology – lord  shiva and more, following is some of my results.

concept-photography-by-nihal-nairPhotography has always been a passion more than just a job.

It is always wonderful and an amazing feeling to experiment with things and create a new picture altogether.
concept-photography-by-nihal-nair

concept-photography-by-nihal-nair

concept-photography-by-nihal-nair

concept-photography-by-nihal-nair

concept-photography-by-nihal-nair

No comments:

Post a Comment