Wednesday 16 November 2016

'Annie Hall' is my favourite movie: Diane Keaton

Actress #Diane_Keaton says her favourite movie is "Annie Hall" as it launched her career.

annie-hall-is-my-favourite-movie-diane-keaton
"It would have to be 'Annie Hall', because Annie Hall gave me this. Like this is why I'm on 'Ellen' show is because of Woody Allen and 'Annie Hall'. So, it would have to be 'Annie Hall'. Do they even have any idea of Annie Hall? It's so long ago. Because nobody, I mean, it's over," Keaton said.

"Annie Hall" -- a 1977 American romantic comedy film -- was directed by Woody Allen. 

She shared her views during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", which will be aired in India on Romedy NOW.

Keaton has worked in films like "The Godfather Part 2", "Father of the Bride", "Mad Money" and "Love the Coopers".

No comments:

Post a Comment