Tuesday 31 May 2016

Anja Rubik uses eye shadow as lip line

Model Anja Rubik uses eye shadow as lip liner and avoids using waterproof make-up because she struggles to remove it.

anja-rubik-uses-eye-shadow-as-lip-line
Speaking to Stylist magazine about the cosmetic item she supplements for her lipstick, Rubik said: "If I've forgotten my lip liner, I use my favourite taupe powder eye shadow instead. 

"I put a tiny bit of Burberry's Eye Colour Silk in Almond on a lip brush and use it to trace the outside of my lips. It creates a shadow that makes the lips seem a lot fuller."
And Rubik believes you don't "always" need to wear mascara but can give the illusion of longer eyelashes by curling them instead, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"Less is more: a very heavy base isn't very modern. Plus, you don't always need mascara, just curl your eyelashes to open up your eyes," she said.


To stay updated, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment