Sunday 21 January 2018

Biopic on Saina Nehwal will definitely be happening says Sharddha Kapoor

Actress #ShraddhaKapoor walked the ramp for fashion designer #AnitaDongre showcasing bridal collection on Saturday in Mumbai. During media interaction, Sharddha made it clear that biopic on ace Indian female shuttler #SainaNehwal will definitely be happening.

instamag-biopic-on-saina-nehwal-will-definitely
There were reports that biopic of Saina Nehwal has taken backseat as Shardha Kapoor has given preference of shooting to two other films ‘Saaho’ and ‘Stree’, reacting to that reports, Shraddha said “Right now the current films in which I am working on are ‘Saaho’ and ‘Stree’ and ‘Saina’ will definitely be happening later”

Sharing her experience about walking the ramp foe designer Anita Dongre, Shraddha said, “I felt really happy walking the ramp for Anita. The bridal lehenga which I am wearing is really beautiful piece of art and the color of the lehenga is also very pleasant. I share special bond with Anita and I am huge fan of her work so I am really happy that she chose me to showcase her collection on the ramp”
Talking about her love traditional Indian outfits and her personal routine outfits, Shraddha said, “I think Indian traditional wear is always special when you see a Indian women in a saree or a lehenga, I think nothing looks better than that so definitely when I also wear Indian outfits, I also get the same feeling”

“Honestly, I like to dress up on occasions otherwise, I am very lazy person. I mostly wear T-shirt and Track pant when I am doing nothing but definitely on Indian functions, I like dressing up”

Sharing her experience working with Prabhas in ‘Saaho’ and her role in ‘Saaho’, Shraddha said, “It is fabulous working with him. More than anything he is very nice person so that’s great. I think it’s too early to talk about my character in ‘Saaho’. In coming few months all will be able to know what ‘Saaho’ is all about”

Since Shraddha walked the ramp wearing bridal wear so when asked what qualities she looks in her future husband,  She said,  “I think it is very simple which everyone among us think that to get a good hearted person and more importantly you have to be that for the other person”

Shraddha next will be in along with Prabhas in Sujeeth’s multi-lingual film ‘Saaho’. She is also working in horror comedy ‘Stree’ along with Rajkummar Rao and then she will start shooting for biopic of Saina Nehwal which is being directed by Amol Gupte.

Source - News Helpline
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment