Friday 21 April 2017

Saumya Tandon doesn't believe in conditional relationships

Actress #SaumyaTandon says she doesn't believe in conditional relationships and feels that there is no need of #marriage unless one has found the right person.

saumya-tandon-doesnt-believe-in-conditional-relationships
"I don't believe in conditional relationships so contract marriage is completely out of question. Marriage is only a legal paper... if it doesn't have love or commitment, it has no value. Marriage with agenda is a bad idea," Saumya said in a statement. 

Saumya, who plays the character of Anita bhabhi in &TV's "Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai", added: "To fulfil any objective or reason or agenda I will never marry." 

"I am of the other extreme, I feel there is no need of marriage unless one has found someone you want to spend your life with and start a family. Just for fun sake, hypothetically, I could ... may be hook up with the young Clint Eastwood, he is a great actor, director and producer and would make him cast me as the leading lady in the film he directs."
The channel will soon come up with a show which deals with the subject of contract marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment