Monday 26 December 2016

Lottie Moss 'never wanted' to be a model

#Lottie_Moss, sister of supermodel #Kate_Moss, says she "never really wanted" to be a model.

lottie-moss-never-wanted-to-be-model
The 18-year-old said she didn't see herself following in her older sibling's footsteps until she was scouted at Kate's wedding to Jamie Hince in 2011.

"It's quite funny actually. I never really wanted to be a model when I was younger. It was something I didn't think I could do - until I was scouted at my sister's wedding. I remember thinking, 'Yeah, that actually sounds fun'," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Lottie as saying.

"I was still at school when the agency saw me, and I mostly just did test shoots for a while. When I turned 16, they smoothed me into it and signed me up properly, and the work increased gradually from there. We were careful not to let it interfere with school, but I could do school work while I was away," she added.
Lottie also said her parents Linda Shepherd and Peter Edward Moss were never strict when she was growing up.

To stay updated, visit InstaMag or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!
,

No comments:

Post a Comment