Monday 4 July 2016

My size makes me funny: Rebel Wilson

my-size-makes-me-funny-rebel-wilsonAustralian standup comedian Rebel Wilson thinks it is her plus size frame that makes her funny.

"There's something about me that people like laughing at. I was like, 'Oh. That girl's getting a lot of laughs, a lot easier than me. What is it?' Because I don't think there's much difference in talent," telegraph.co.uk.
quoted Wilson as saying.

"And I remember distinctly thinking, 'I think it's because she's fatter'. And then, I don't know if it was mega-conscious, but I thought, 'How can I get more laughs? Maybe if I was a bit fatter...' And then suddenly I was fatter, and doing comedy," she added.

The 36-year-old sees her size as an advantage while other women feel being plus size is a disadvantage.

To stay updated, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment