Thursday 28 April 2016

Downey Jr reveals secret to staying in shape

Actor Robert Downey Jr has shared how he manages to stay in shape.

downey-jr-reveals-secret-to-staying-in-shape
The 51-year-old attended the European premiere of "Captain America: Civil War" on Tuesday here. Speaking to mirror.co.uk at the premiere at Westfield shopping centre in Shepherd's Bush, he said: "I manage to stay in shape some how.

"I do have a lot of electro medicine devices with me on set, so when Chris (Evans, who plays Captain America) was all bashed up after a fight scene I'd have him come in my trailer and I'd heal him up a little bit."


To stay updated, please connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Visit our yet another website on Food recipe and health tips (largest collection of Indian and International recipe) - Imperial Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment