Saturday 8 April 2017

Was never Spice Girls' best singer: Victoria Beckham

Former Spice Girls member #Victoria_Beckham, now a designer, says she was never the best singer or dancer in the group, which also consisted of Mel B, Emma Bunton, Geri Horner and Melanie C.

was-never-spice-girls-best-singer-victoria-beckham
Talking on why working in fashion makes her happier than her career pop, she told elleuk.com: "Being in the Spice Girls was so much fun, but I was never the best singer or dancer.

"I learned an enormous amount during that time, though: the staging, the lighting, the costumes - the package excited me. But I love fashion - this is what I'm genuinely interested in.
"When I look back at my past self, (the way I dressed and behaved) was probably a sign of my insecurities. I feel quite confident in myself now - getting older doesn't bother me."
,

No comments:

Post a Comment