Thursday 27 April 2017

Sarvar, Sartaj sing title track for kids' show

Singers #Sarvar and #Sartaj, who have crooned the song "Bapu sehat ke liye tu to haanikaarak he" for "Dangal", have now lent their voice for the title track of animated investigative TV series #GattuBattu.

sarvar-sartaj-sing-title-track-for-kids-show
"It was an amazing experience to sing the title track for the new show 'Gattu Battu'. I really hope my friends and fans would love our new song. I am a great fan of detective shows and I am looking forward to watch the new series," Sartaj said in a statement. 

Sarvar shared: "I have been following shows on Nickelodeon since I was a kid. 'Motu Patlu' title track has been my favourite. It's a great opportunity to sing to the lyrics penned down by Gulzaar uncle for 'Gattu Battu'."
The show will air on Nickelodeon from May 1.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment